Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Finally.....

I have been saying that I was going to start my own blog for almost a year now. Well the year is almost over so I decided I better get my butt in gear and start one. Here is it.

I have had some friends tell me they wish I would post my recipes, pictures, even my thoughts and ideas. I never really thought that I was interesting enough for anyone to want to read any of it, but we shall see. I named it The Cutting Edge of Ordinary. Please don't think that ordinary is a bad thing. I am ordinary. My life, my job, my skills, all ordinary. I think it's the ordinary in the world that connects us. What is extraordinary is the family and friends I surround myself with. Most of which I am sure you will meet in upcoming posts. You will not be disappointed.

So here is my first post on my brand spankin' new blog. Pretty ordinary so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Ms. Lisa, it's about time that you showed the world your recipes of living, loving, baking, and just being you. The world is going to be a much better place now and dats a gare-on-tee, mon cheri.

USNchic said...

Lisa, you're blog is fantastic! I came across one of your recipes on Pinterest today and have stayed up much too late scrolling through your entire blog. I must have printed 10-15 of your recipes out. Thank you very much for taking the time to share them!!!