Friday, January 25, 2008

Cookies right outta the toaster oven

We have our own little kitchen in the office where I work. We have a little fridge, a microwave, and a small toaster oven. It’s nice and convenient for the 4 of us that use it. Yesterday we all got some big tubs of cookie dough that we bought from one of our co-workers for a fundraiser. I put my tub in my bag, took it home, and totally forgot all about it. This morning at 5:00am when I went to move my bag, I realized the tub of dough was still in there and it was no longer frozen, not even a little bit. Dammit. In the trash it went. I’m so mad at myself for doing that, but hey, it was for a good cause.

There were 2 more tubs of cookie dough in the fridge this morning. They belong to my co-worker Sue. Somehow, someone got the great idea (oh and I do mean great) that we should bake some in the toaster oven and see how they turn out.


Let me tell you this, they turned out delicious. What a nice little treat on a Friday. We had the Oatmeal Raisin ones. After lunch we may try the Chocolate Chunk. There's nothing better then warm cookies for lunch.

I have the best co-workers on earth.

No comments: