Monday, July 28, 2008

Bulgogi Burger with Quick Cucumber Carrot Slaw


This is my 3rd test recipe for Jaden at Jadens Steamy Kitchen. The Bulgogi burger. Oh man was this delicious!

I was apprehensive at first. Would my kids eat a burger with brown sugar, ginger, garlic and soy in it? Could I get them to even try the cucumber carrot slaw?? Raw veggies on a burger without a drop of ketchup or mustard in sight?

I gave it a shot tonight for supper and the answer is...YES! They loved it! Jesse declared it "awesome" in fact.

I'm not going to post the recipe since it's not on Jaden's site. You will all just have to buy her cookbook when it comes out and see for yourself how delicious it is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the name of this it sounds naughty and I'm not sure why!

SteamyKitchen said...

AWESOME! Thanks so much!