Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Doing a little redecorating.

Yup.....looks a bit different round here don't ya think? I decided to brighten things up a bit and change things a little. I've got a custom made masthead being created as I type! It's all new I tell ya...shiny and gleaming and ready for a whole new phase in my little blogging world.

I have a few more adjustments to make before I declare the redecorating offically done. Let me know what you think? How do you like the lighter, brighter me??

Special thanks to my blogging mentor Krysta @ Evil Chef Mom for putting up with a day full of email from me. Thanks for all your help girl!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa-

Check your blog daily. This is much easier on the eyes. Keep up the great work.

Wendy

krysta said...

I like the purple, it really pops out. It looks very clean. I like it!

Anonymous said...

Nice work. That Krysta, she knows how to do everything!

krysta said...

oh.... i like the new banner...

*noble pig... i don't know squat! as you well know. stop spreading lies.

Vanessa said...

Lookin good :D Loooovveeee your blog!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do love the new look! And I love the photo gallery side bar too!

Glad to know Krysta helped out! I'm on Wordpress, so if you need any help with WP, I can help. I don't know anything about Blogger.