Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good Morning~

Last Days of Summer - yellow daisy

Good morning.
Here is your day.
You can not return, exchange, or repeat it.
Use it wisely.
It is a gift.


I read those words over and over and over again.

I think it's going to be my new mantra.

As readers of this blog know, I lost a friend last week. His passing has caused me to really reflect on my life and the importance of every single day.

I saw those beautiful words on a blog I discovered called Bright and Blithe. Every post of Gina's moved me.

Beautiful photographs, touching words and inspiring ideas. Thanks Gina.

Enjoy the gift that was given to you today.

4 comments:

Dana @ Cooking At Cafe D said...

Good morning, Lisa. Beautiful flowers.

Sandalola said...

Thank you for the reminder. How often we forget!

krysta said...

i think that is a beautiful mantra. one worthy of repeating.

Vanessa said...

Beautiful post and so true.