Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lazy summer days.

Pat in bloom 4

We've been picking veggies from the garden....

Summer 2013 1

Those the rabbits haven't eaten. Time to build a fence.

Watching the bees.

Buzz 1

Buzz

I've been picking flowers in my yard and making a different centerpiece every week. 

Here are the ones I made the last 2 weeks. 
I love my hydrangeas  I think I have every color now. 

Heaven.

Summer 2013

Hydra 1as

We picked blueberries. Only oh....10 pounds or so. There will be lots of blueberry recipes coming. I made a cake Sunday. It has a delicious lemon glaze on top. I can't wait to share it with you all.

We went to a little country fair. No big rides, no game hawkers.

Just 4-H exhibits....

Summer 2013 4

and shortcakes....

Summer 2013 2

and cute goats....

Summer 2013 3

Even some with big blue eyes. How cute is he?

Summer 2013 5

I love little country fairs. My favorite local potter was there, so I bought a few more mugs from him.....just a few...6 more.....I'm up to 9 now. It's an obsession I know, but I am supporting local craftspeople so it's ok.

Aren't these gorgeous? How could I pick just one?

Pottery

Pottery 1

Pottery 2

I hope your relaxing and enjoying your summer. It will be over before you know it. 

See you later in the week with a great casserole recipe and a few blueberry recipes!

No comments: